Nominate someone to be a member of the WPCampus Board of Directors
WPCampus is undergoing a leadership transition process to implement a new leadership model for our organization.
Starting in January 2023, the WPCampus leadership model will move from one Director (Rachel Cherry) to a Board of Directors. You can nominate yourself or someone else to be a member of the new WPCampus Board of Directors.
Nomination deadline and requirements
Nominations will close on Tuesday, November 22, 2022.
We do not have any requirements for selection as a Director, but having at least some affiliation to, or combination of, working on the web, higher education, or WordPress will take precedence.
How many nominations can I submit?
We welcome and encourage you to submit as many nominations as you like, including nominations for yourself and others. We only ask that you submit a different form for each nomination.
Have any questions?
If you have any questions, please feel free to post in the WPCampus Slack #transition channel or send a Slack DM to Rachel Cherry, the current WPCampus Director. You can also send an email to transition[at]wpcampus.org.
We encourage you to read the following beforehand:
- The blog post announcing the nomination process
- The new WPCampus Bylaws
- The Leadership Transition webpage
- The Governance section of the WPCampus website, including information about the Board of Directors
The nomination process closed on Tuesday, November 22.
The timeline for the remainder of the transition:
- Process nominations in November and December 2022
- Contact all nominations about selection in December 2022
- Announce new Board January 2023
- Board meets for the first time in January or February 2023