You can learn more about this session on the WPCampus Online website at https://online.wpcampus.org/schedule/learning-from-drupal/.
A high-level discussion of how WordPress has incorporated itself into a Drupal-centric campus for web development. Let’s chat about how to leverage WordPress and its strengths with a pre-established CMS and culture, how to build trust and value in WordPress, and the benefits and challenges that WordPress brings to an established CMS campus environment.
The goals of this session are to:
- educate on a Drupal CMS environment and its pros/cons.
- evaluate Drupal challenges and where WordPress fits this need.
- present a case study on how WordPress was implemented.
- challenges, issues, and considerations on incorporating WordPress into an already-established web environment.
- future directions to consider for WP usage and initiatives.